Saturday, January 9, 2010

FIRST DAY EXPERIENCE IN TAWAU

Upon reaching Tawau, i had to take a cab to the PPD, and there i had to wait for my school teacher to pick me up...Guess what??...the school didn't even know that i was coming...and so i was stranded as i had nowhere to stay... Thanks to God who has been so kind towards me for sometime now...got me a place to 'tumpang' till i found a place to rent. I stayed with Ann, a secondary school teacher who happens to be my younger brother's friend's friend...A person who doesn't even know me personally, convinced her landlord and gave me a place to stay...then she introduced me to another teacher, Pauline and through her...2 days later... i got a room to rent...now i'm staying in a big house with a chinese lady and a chinese doctor (male)....hehe....more coming up...
Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment